Kiora vs Thassa EDH Deck

MytharnOlidian avatarMytharnOlidian 10 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'm trying to recreate the fight betwen thassa and kiora and I'm having a hard time finding all card of the story.\nSo if you know card that are part of the story or have good idea for my deck, it will be aprecheate.\n\nHere the commander: "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Kiora, Sovereign of the Deep"}},{"insert":" \n\nThanks for reading.\nP. S. sorry for my poor english\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"sorry here the rough deck for now\nhope it help\n\nhttps://archidekt.com/decks/4586922/kiora_vs_thassa\n"}]}
Edited 6/6/2023, 12:07:21 AM
John_Sherwood avatarJohn_Sherwood 10 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Did you try the lorefinder function in advanced search on scryfall?\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"No thanks, but I all ready search for flavor text, name card and pictures. I was more asking for card of the story I may have miss.\n\nBut thank did know that fonction, will definitely help on oder deck\n"}]}
John_Sherwood avatarJohn_Sherwood 10 months
{"ops":[{"insert":{"card-link":"Godhunter Octopus"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Nyxborn Triton"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Temple of the False God"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Tightening Coils"}},{"insert":" \n\nI believe these cards meet the criteria you requested.\n"}]}