Sewer Nemesis Naming yourself, EDH dredge deckbuilding questions

Acid avatarAcid 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Deck: "},{"attributes":{"link":"https://archidekt.com/decks/519268#Hell"},"insert":"https://archidekt.com/decks/519268#Hell"},{"insert":"\n\nI am making a \"self mill\" deck using dredge to attempt to win the game with "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Laboratory Maniac"}},{"insert":" /"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Jace, Wielder of Mysteries"}},{"insert":". I am currently looking to cut a few cards, and am looking to cut some cards from the deck.\n\nMy questions:\n\nIs "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Sewer Nemesis"}},{"insert":" worth it? (I'd be naming myself 99% of the time) My worries are that it might be too slow, only milling one per spell cast. I tried to cut out most of the tempting graveyard-benefiting effects because I just want to dredge as much and as fast as possible (I left in a few, mostly recurral, because I assume I'll mill labman/jace pretty often), but left this one specifically in because it also milled me.\n\nShould I be running "},{"attributes":{"italic":true},"insert":"every"},{"insert":" dredge card in my colors? I currently am, but feel like a few weaker dredge effects (looking specifically at "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Moldervine Cloak"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Greater Mossdog"}},{"insert":") aren't really doing much for me except dredging when I don't have more powerful dredgers yet. It's worth noting that I'm running a few tutors like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Entomb"}},{"insert":" to look for my best dredgers.\n\nAlso, are there any cards you see that I should cut/add that I've missed?\n"}]}
whirlpool avatarwhirlpool 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":{"card-link":"Traumatize"}},{"insert":"??\n"}]}
Acid avatarAcid 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I forgot about that card completely, thank you so much!\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"What about changing your commander to "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Muldrotha, the Gravetide"}},{"insert":" instead? that way, when you do end up sending labman(your wincon) to the grave, you can still acess?\n"}]}
Acid avatarAcid 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"That's definitely smart, I just like Tasigur. \n"}]}
whirlpool avatarwhirlpool 4 years
{"ops":[{"insert":{"card-link":"Thassa's Oracle"}},{"insert":"????\n\n"}]}
_Strong_Man_ avatar_Strong_Man_ 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"yes "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Thassa's Oracle"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Peer into the Abyss"}},{"insert":"(new)\n"}]}
Edited 6/7/2020, 9:13:36 PM