DECK HELP!!!

SlothKing998 avatarSlothKing998 9 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Made a budget deck any suggestions to make it better? please help https://archidekt.com/decks/4910058/mono_white_budget\n"}]}
John_Sherwood avatarJohn_Sherwood 9 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Caveat: I don't play legacy. \n\nQuestions: make the deck better to what end?\nMore competitive?\nMore cohesive to a strategy?\nMore versatile?\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"can you help me make it more competitive please\n"}]}
John_Sherwood avatarJohn_Sherwood 9 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Are you playing competitive legacy?\n\nI haven't played or followed 60 card 1v1 formats in years, but the basic principles of competitive deck building seldom change.\n\n"},{"attributes":{"background":"var(--light-background)","color":"var(--color)"},"insert":"I would start by goldfishing the deck you have. Since your deck is creature-based aggro, you should count how many turns it takes to deal lethal damage. If it's more than 4 turns to stack up 20 combat damage, then your deck is too slow for legacy. At a glance, I'm guessing your deck is in the 6-8 turn range. In a format as fast as legacay, 6-8 turns means you will lose before your deck even presents a threat."},{"insert":"\n\nReplace cards that don't answer a problem or build to your win condition with cards that consostently do one or both of those things.\n\n"},{"attributes":{"background":"var(--light-background)","color":"var(--color)"},"insert":"Build a sideboard with answers to other players' strategies. Matches are often won or lost by sideboard decisions."},{"insert":"\n\n"},{"attributes":{"background":"var(--light-background)","color":"var(--color)"},"insert":"There are some great websites that track competitive tournament results with information on the winning decks. Budget decks can win games by either emulating or disrupting meta decks. Use the power of data to influence your card choices. "},{"insert":"\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"what do you think i should do to speed up my damage maybe some ramp or something?? \n"}]}