Mono White Angels. Iny Idea for Improvments or cuts?

{"ops":[{"insert":"im not happy withe the card draw . any ideas? also dont like the removals. Im mostly playing with proxies so money isnt a problem ^^\n\n"},{"attributes":{"link":"https://archidekt.com/decks/5573079/giadas_friends"},"insert":"Giadas Friends • (Commander / EDH deck) • Archidekt"},{"insert":"\n"}]}
Edited 10/8/2023, 5:50:41 PM
John_Sherwood avatarJohn_Sherwood 6 months
{"ops":[{"attributes":{"background":"transparent","color":"#000000"},"insert":"Card advantage: "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Minas Tirith"}},{"insert":" \n\n"},{"attributes":{"background":"transparent","color":"#000000"},"insert":"Removal: "},{"attributes":{"background":"transparent","color":"#000000"},"insert":{"card-link":"Stroke of Midnight"}},{"attributes":{"background":"transparent","color":"#000000"},"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Reprieve"}},{"insert":"\n\n"},{"attributes":{"background":"transparent","color":"#000000"},"insert":"If it were my deck, I would replace Marsh Flats and Prismatic Vista with Plains. Those fetches are functioning as basic lands that cost you life unless you also have Emeria Shepherd in play to take advantage of the additional triggers. "},{"insert":"\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Thank you. I see your point with vista and marsh flats \n"}]}