Advice on a Ninjutsu/Artifact blend

DynamoDan avatarDynamoDan 6 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"https://archidekt.com/decks/5598909/ninbotsu\nThis is my first time on the asking end, because I like to try and do my own zaney brews, but unfortunately I only have so much creative juice in me. \n\nAnyone have some recommendations for this deck? The aim is essentially having an even spread of mana values among my artifacts, and therefore having them all get protection and being able to swing and hit my opponents, at which point I Ninjutsu them. I'd prefer to keep the budget low; no higher than say, $15 for a single card? And no I am not interested in Blightsteel Colossus or other infect type win cons, as much as I appreciate the recommendation; I've been Blightsteeled by Satoru a few too many times.\nA fun idea that came to me as well would be doing as many of the artifacts and critters as possible as either knights or ninjas, but addmittedly I want it to still be functional. \nThanks!\n"}]}
John_Sherwood avatarJohn_Sherwood 6 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"You should cut any artifact with an effect that targets your own stuff. Modular, Reconfigure and Equip aall get turned off if you have Rebbec out. Because Rebbec stops these effects, you should run anthems to pump your team. White has plenty of anthems, and I would definitely give "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Steel Overseer"}},{"insert":" a shot. \n\nSol Ring\n\nStonecoil Serpent scales well at all stages of the game and gives you another mana value 0 for protection from tokens.\n\n"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Liquimetal Coating"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Liquimetal Torque"}},{"insert":" can make Rebbec an artifact to benefit from her own protection effect. \n\nDrumroll...\n... I think you should run more lands 😉. \n"}]}
DynamoDan avatarDynamoDan 6 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Yeah I was definitely thinking of going down the anthem line, for the exact reason that targeted effects get turned off. \nThe main point of the reconfigure critters is just as artifact creatures to fill the list out a bit, but also potentially as a way to buff some ninjas I ninjutsu in, as I suspect there aren't enough artifact ninjas that I could run exclusively those. It should be noted that it also protects them from board wipes, as they lose the creature type while they are equipped. \nEquipment would similarly essentially only be for Rebbec and non-artifact creatures.\n\nAny flavour recommendations; i.e, something kinda weird and fun you've seen in Esper, or in a ninjutsu deck?\nThe Liquimetal recommendations are helpful. I forgot they exist for a hot minute there, so thanks!\n\nI do love your trademark \"run more lands.\" You oughta have it in your bio XD\n"}]}