Please look over this deck.

Sun_Lord avatarSun_Lord 5 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I need a couple of people's opinions on this new deck I made, is it alright? https://archidekt.com/decks/5872097/hamza_guardian_of_arashin\n"}]}
DynamoDan avatarDynamoDan 5 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hi!\n\nI personally think this deck looks pretty dang good! I have a couple recommendations, as is the nature of magic, but it could honestly run as is. Would maybe be a Renata, Called by the Hunt, as she does more of the \"put an extra +1/+1 when creatures enter\" effect. And maybe Daxos, Blessed by the Sun if you want to capitalise more on the life gain aspect. \nWith a Walking Ballista in there, Heliod, Sun Crowned would also fit very well, and would add onto the aforementioned life gain sub-theme, but at that point you may end up diluting the main purpose of the deck, so just approach that with caution I suppose.\n\nMore continuous \"creature=draw\" effects may also be good, as opposed to just singular draw bombs. Something like a Beast Whisperer, Up the Beanstalk, or Garruk's Uprising.\nGwenna, Eyes of Gaea may also be a good add as a ramp & +1/+1, because she untaps too, but her mana restrictions are to each their own. \n\nI personally don't fully understand the role of Strionic Resonator in the deck, maybe copying the proliferate effects..? But if that's the case, I might recommend Contagion Clasp instead, as it also does removal, and is also an equipment (so a little more versatile.) \n\nI really like the deck though! It seems very solid as is, and a lot of what I mentioned can be ignored for now, in favour of play testing the deck, and seeing where you wanna take it, potentially using the above mentioned cards as either upgrades, or means to pivot into different themes. Hope this helps!\n"}]}
Sun_Lord avatarSun_Lord 5 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Thanks for the recommendations! I was actually looking for something to replace Strionic Resonator, so the Contagion Clasp was a great idea, I'm gonna throw that in there tonight, Thanks again.\n"}]}
John_Sherwood avatarJohn_Sherwood 5 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"You're off to a great start. Lots of synergy. \n\nAt the moment I see you only have 32 lands, 33 with Karn's Bastion on your \"add\" list. I bet this deck frequently mulligans and misses a lot of land drops. I recommend getting your land count up to 36-38. I start all my decks at 38 and tune from there. \n\nCost reductions count toward the value of X, so Hamza can really take advantage of creatures with X in the cost (like your Genesis Hydra and Walking Ballista.) Hamza is also great with colorless creatures because you can often cast huge threats for free. One option that checks both of these boxes is "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Stonecoil Serpent"}},{"insert":" . It's no Walking Ballista combo piece, but it is a massive trampler you can cast for free. There are tons of options like that depending on how nasty ypu want your deck to be, from fair and balanced classics like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Myr Battlesphere"}},{"insert":" to brutal Eldrazi with Annihilator to the dreaded "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Blightsteel Colossus"}},{"insert":" .\n"}]}
DynamoDan avatarDynamoDan 5 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"You must have some real bad experiences with your lands huh, Piandao? Not doubting you, as you're quite right (I run 2 deck with 32/33 lands and sometimes it takes 2 mulls to get to a keep), and your crusade is a noble one, but if it can be called a crusade you must have had your share of bad games.\n\nYou're pretty on point with the big colourless stuff though. It depends on how you want to build it of course. A mate of mine has a Hamza deck which is more little guy and combo focused, which may interest you just from a brewing perspective. From memory, the list is quite different than what's currently uploaded, but it should convey the general idea of how it aims to win\nhttps://archidekt.com/decks/3807794/hamza_has_artifacts_if_you_have_coin\n"}]}