Need help to build a vampire deck

isquw_ avatarisquw_ 4 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I created this vampire deck but I don't know that many cards, so I wanted recommendations for what to put in and take out of this deck (according to the rules in the description). besides leaving with only 60 cards, I'm open to new strategies and ideas.\nhttps://archidekt.com/decks/6010617/mardu_vampires\n"}]}
DynamoDan avatarDynamoDan 4 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hi Isquw! \n\nCan we have a couple more details about what you're aiming to do with the deck? is this just a \"kitchen table\" magic deck, playing whatever cards you want in whatever format? or is this a Modern? Pioneer? Some other inbetween? It'll help inform what can and can't be played.\nCan I also ask about why you have the rule you mention in the description? Not judging it; just curious.\n\nAs for my advice, solely based off of the list, I have the following recommendations:\nBloodtithe Harvester\nStrefan, Maurer Progenitor\nBlood Artist\nVoldaren Bloodcaster\nCharismatic Conquerer\nKitchen imp (if you're using the blood tokens to discard and draw)\n\nI would cut:\nStormkirk Mentor\nLegion Lieutenant\nMavren Fein, Dusk Apostle\nMaybe Vampire Socialite..? but it seems pretty decent. \n\nYou probably want more instant speed interaction as well, so things like Cut Down, Go for The Throat, Doomblade, Lightning Bolt, Abrade, Disenchant, Path to Exile and Swords to Plows are all top class mardu removal spells.\nHope this helps!\n"}]}
isquw_ avatarisquw_ 4 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hello!\nIt's a kitchen deck. with the rules \n3x copies of common/uncommon\n2x copies of rare\n1x copy of mythical/legendary,\nSo I've already helped a lot with these recommendations, now I need help with which cards I should take to leave the deck with just 60 cards.\n\n"}]}