Exchanging cards in the Hakbal of the Surging Soul precon.

Hourglass avatarHourglass 4 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Would Exploreer's cash be good to put in the deck because of the +1/+1 counters I would replace the Merfolk cave diver?\n\nAlso, insert whatever you want about exchanging cards in the Hakbal precon I will publish a deck off of suggestions soon on this platform named \"Hakbal Precon Exchange\n"}]}
DynamoDan avatarDynamoDan 4 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Yes, Explorer's Cache would be a good pick!\nIn a similar vein, and Ozolith, The Shattered Spire would be quite good as well. \nYou may also find use of a Flux Channeler, and some more interaction (counter spells, protection spells, removal) but otherwise, the precon seems pretty dang solid out of the box. It's pretty impressive what they're doing with precons now a days! \nIf you would like some recommendations for cuts, or other replacements, I'd be happy to have a look again later, as I am currently just taking a glance while at work, but have fun with it! \n"}]}
Hourglass avatarHourglass 4 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Thank you for the reccomdations with Ozolith I do see the need for more spells with removal and counter spells in the deck. I also like what they are doing with precons now too. Thank you again. \n"}]}