Deck Help Please!!!

jmh45255 avatarjmh45255 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Can anyone make sure this is decent enough to buy and sleeve up?\n\nFirst deck I've made from scratch \n\n"},{"attributes":{"link":"https://archidekt.com/decks/591829#Isperia"},"insert":"https://archidekt.com/decks/591829#Isperia"},{"insert":"\n\nI usually just upgrade precons\n\nAny and all help would be appreciated. \n"}]}
whirlpool avatarwhirlpool 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I think you should use "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Isperia the Inscrutable"}},{"insert":" as the commander. If you are doing well (multiple sphinxes), who will attack you???\nbtw: you could probably test the deck using proxies if you tell the pod \"I'm a new brewer.../its an experiment...\" \nyou can also play vs yourself to see if its good or to make sure you like the idea( I have bought decks and then discovered that I don't like them. BAD IDEA!!!!) (also, $300 is a lot of money)\n\n\nedit:maybe make your commander "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Inniaz, the Gale Force"}},{"insert":" or even "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Grand Arbiter Augustin IV"}},{"insert":" for extra ramp (although he is mean)(if you use him, I would suggest adding more card draw as you will dump your hand fast)\n"}]}
Edited 7/28/2020, 12:55:24 AM
{"ops":[{"insert":"add more ramp (in a normal deck=10, this deck=11-13)\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"there are better anthems ("},{"insert":{"card-link":"Gravitational Shift"}},{"insert":" )\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"everything else looks pretty good!!\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I'm REALLY sorry for being so negative. I figured that if I can help you save money and havea better deck, you'll have more fun (and it helped broaden my mind-thanks)(a win win situation) Who knows, maybe we'll play each other someday and hopefully it will be loads of fun!!\ngood luck and keep brewing!!! :)\n"}]}