Help on deck and ideas for it

DaddyCosmic avatarDaddyCosmic 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Any thoughts on this. I'm trying not to add expensive cards and am working mostly off cards I already own\n\n"},{"attributes":{"link":"https://archidekt.com/decks/690065#Elsha_Of_The_Infinite_Deck"},"insert":"https://archidekt.com/decks/690065#Elsha_Of_The_Infinite_Deck"},{"insert":"\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Your deck seems sweet, you did not have a description so I am going to guess it is for a casual to mid level table. If you want to make it more competitive I would suggest playing "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Helm of Awakening"}},{"insert":" style effects and any storm outlet like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Brain Freeze"}},{"insert":" or "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Grapeshot"}},{"insert":". Helm lets you go infinite off of casting "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Sensei's Divining Top"}},{"insert":" and you end up with your whole deck in your hand. The best part is all of these cards are under 10 each last I checked. Look into more counterspells like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Arcane Denial"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Foil"}},{"insert":", and if you find yourself drawing a massive amount of cards per game and having a full grip "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Forbid"}},{"insert":". "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Past in Flames"}},{"insert":" just got a reprint in the Chandra spellbook and is super cheap. I am not a fan of "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Storm Herd"}},{"insert":" it feels a tad out of place because you are not a lifegain deck.\n"}]}
DaddyCosmic avatarDaddyCosmic 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Thank you for the advice I am building this for a more casual play style at my locals and I will try out the cards you suggested\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Not to be a Debbie downer, but I have to disagree with the suggestion to remove "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Storm Herd"}},{"insert":". You have a good core here, but the deck is severely lacking win conditions. Sure Elsha herself COULD get there.....but you can't just rely on your "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Approach of the Second Sun"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Aetherflux Reservoir"}},{"insert":", and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Guttersnipe"}},{"insert":". Those are all incredibly volatile and I think you need a few more. If you do cut "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Storm Herd"}},{"insert":" try to find another solid win condition (and probably a few more on top of that). Otherwise you're just gonna drag games out to incredible lengths with this deck, and most people don't have a good time when that happens. Hope this helps! \n"}]}