Use a deck's "Game Type" better

{"ops":[{"insert":"Currently, a deck's \"Game Type\" (can be changed in settings) can be toggled between paper, mtgo, and arena. Currently the only thing this does is reflect collection status of cards in the deck. \n\nWould people be interested in this doing more? Some examples\n\nAdjusting the legality of the deck if cards aren't in paper/arena/mtgo"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Changing which cards appear in search"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Etc"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nThis idea is a solid one, but I'm looking to gauge interest since it'd be a fairly large systemic change internally.\n\nIs there anything else you'd want that flag to do?\n"}]}
DaveLists avatarDaveLists 2 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"please, please, make it so arena garbo doesn't show in my EDH deck searches.\n"}]}
ArtosKincaid avatarArtosKincaid 2 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Making it apply the format tag when using Scryfall syntax search would be great, just so I don't have to keep adding it every time.\n"}]}