Dead Site

evolution1988 avatarevolution1988 2 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"So is Archidekt dead? Forums and Disc are 99% inactive and there hasn't been a deck contest, dev update or news article in 4 months. Strange now that they have the sponsorship with Command Zone that the communication dried up. Genually curious as the community seems silent. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I think you're just hanging out in the wrong places :D\n\nWe added a button to the forum so that users could post to our discord to get answers more quickly and with more of a dialouge. By doing so, a lot of the bug reports, feature suggestions, etc get funneled through there rather than the forums. Personally, I like it becasue it's a lot easier when the conversation goes two ways. Our discord is more active than it's ever been.\n\nYou're not wrong that we haven't done a contest or put out an update in a while, but that's for a few really good reasons.\n\nFor the contests, we're working on coming up with a way to make them a bit more sustainable. As we've grown, keeping up with all the submissions per deckbuilding contest is a pretty daunting task. We're coming up with some plans to help with that.\n\nAs for development updates, we're in discussions right now with discord members who are beta testing the next large update (collection V2). If you're interested, here's the link to the "},{"attributes":{"link":"https://discord.gg/GyAAANU8uJ"},"insert":"discord"},{"insert":" if you want to participate in those conversations. This update is frankly huge, and I've been working on it since before the holidays, should be a fun one.\n\nBut yea, we haven't gone anywhere! As archidekt grows and becomes more and more polished, I'd expect development to slow down, as everything \"easy\" is done.\n\nSorry we've been less communicative on the site proper. To be honest, over the past few months, even though I been put out minor upgrades and bug fixes every few days, they're just not usually worth talking about since they're so minor. \n"}]}
Edited 2/15/2024, 12:08:56 AM