Feature Request: Name search tabs (and color-code??)

Dakron15 avatarDakron15 2 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I just learned that deck searches can have tabs and that's really exciting to me. I was playing with them and realized that the searches were kind of confusing to keep track of since they all looked the same, they just had some different search parameters that I'd need to read into to distinguish between. As a result, I think it'd be awesome if we could nickname the search tabs to go through them easier. That way it'd be easier at a glance to see between \"All snakes\" and \"All bears\" or even \"red-green enchantment creatures\" and \"green-blue enchantment auras\".\n\nAn additional request that would just be awesome to have is that we can color code the tabs and that'd make it really easy to see between since if I assigned red for my burn spells search and blue for my counter spells search, I could tell real quick at a glance, especially if it was in addition to the nicknames and the words were colored white/grey/black according to the tab color...or even just having the color at the top. Open to variations on this, but wanted to bring it up. Thanks for this really awesome website. It gets better every day, more than I ever expected.\n"}]}