Psychatog

Rjhue avatarRjhue 53 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"Me and my friends play pauper brawl, and I was thinking of building "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Psychatog"}},{"insert":" but I am not sure how to go about it. Any suggestions?\n"}]}
DynamoDan avatarDynamoDan 49 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"For this format, are you following the Pauper Commander restriction of only having an uncommon legendary as your commander? \nIf so, then I'd recommend anything that gives evasion, which fortunately, there's a surprising number of that are uncommons. Especially good ones are Krydle of Baldur's Gate, Rilsa Rael, Kingpin, or Vohar, Vodalian Desecrator.\nKrydle literally makes the creature unblockable, and Vohar has good synergy with your graveyard. \nRilsa, in the mean time, deters people from blocking with deathtouch, and takes Initiative, which is an incredibly strong mechanic. \nAnother option is Alora, Merry Thief, as she gives unblock, and gives you the options of backgrounds. Admittedly, none of them are particularly good with Atogs, but it's just a thought.\n\nAs for how you wanna best build the deck, my initial thoughts were Madness? Noteworthy picks being Obsessive Search, Kitchen Imp, and Alms of the Vein. I've never played a madness deck, so you'd have to dig into that yourself, but it seems like a good vein to go down.\nThe game plan would essentially be just to play a Psychatog, use it as a discard engine for casting a billion madness spells and swing through for the kill, or use your commander to make them unblockable, and swing through for a million by discarding your hand and exiling your graveyard. \n\nHope any of this helps, and happy brewing!\n(p.s. Reaping the Graves seems funny.)\n"}]}