[Builder] Save "view as" and "group by" settings per deck

Mikail avatarMikail 53 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"It would be lovely if there was an option to set a default \"view as\" and/or \"group by\" setting for specific decks.\n\n\nFor example, recently I created a cube-like entry with 200 cards on the list and I would like to always have it presented as a table, both for clarity and performance.\n"}]}
Jeremy avatarJeremy 53 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"I totally understand the use case-- when I'm in the process of building a deck, I always want it grouped by color tags since I use those to indicate cards that I've already have and those that still need to be acquired. Any other deck though, I always would prefer it grouped by categories.\n\nThat said, this is something we've considered and determined to be not be worth muddying each individual deck's saved data for. There's a lot that needs to be processed each time you load up a deck, and adding this for the relatively few users who would actively benefit from it doesn't feel like the correct move.\n\nI apologize for the disappointing response, but appreciate you reaching out with the suggestion! \n"}]}