Ur-Dragon Archenemy

payney992 avatarpayney992 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":" Basically since day one of this deck it's been 'to powerful' for my play group, i have made many attempts to de-power the deck so all 3 players dont come after me, but the deck never wins. So i have decided to ramp it up attempt to win the 3 on 1 onslaught. Any advice, tips or card changes welcome. i dont have much more money to spend on the deck but very open to suggestions. Here is the Deck: https://archidekt.com/decks/742717#Ur_Dragon\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"If you're in a 3 on 1, planeswalkers (which already struggle in multiplayer formats) are going to be even worse. I would atleast cut "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Sarkhan, Dragonsoul"}},{"insert":", possibly "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Sarkhan the Masterless"}},{"insert":" as well. I also think (while tutors are powerful of course) that "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Diabolic Tutor"}},{"insert":" is a bit slow. If you're spending 4 mana just to tutor a card that's gonna make the others even more adamant about attacking you and leave you with few resources to respond. "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Counterspell"}},{"insert":" might be tough to cast at times, I would consider "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Stubborn Denial"}},{"insert":" in place of it. I would also add another piece of ramp or two. Maybe "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Kodama's Reach"}},{"insert":" to go with that "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Cultivate"}},{"insert":"? "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Chromatic Lantern"}},{"insert":" also seems really good when you have that "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Fist of Suns"}},{"insert":" or "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Morophon, the Boundless"}},{"insert":" out. \n"}]}