Colorless Identity "Fails"

C0RLoCK avatarC0RLoCK 36 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"I am by no means a troll, but I am trying to search for specific keywords (Oracle Text: \"mana of any color\") on colorless cards that I know exist, but \"Advanced Search\" doesn't seem to recognize a \"COLORLESS\" identity... I de-select all colors, so only the colorless symbol is active, make sure \"Identity\" is checked, type in the exact wording I'm looking for... and \"0 Results\" pops up... OR I keep getting results in other colors. Then I Reopen the advanced search, only to find that the colorless symbol is now deselected... am I missing something? PS: The \"I'm not a robot\" timeout is annoying as hell...\n"}]}
Edited 3/30/2024, 4:01:42 AM
{"ops":[{"insert":"The not a robot timeout I don't believe is set by us, it's a library that we use. To be honest I may be able to remove the captcha now since it was needed to prevent bot spam a while back. \n\nAnyway, as for the bug, I think it's a bug. I'd recommend using syntax search for now, and I'll take a look and see if I can't fix the bug next time I sit down to work. \n\nThanks for the heads up!\n"}]}
C0RLoCK avatarC0RLoCK 36 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"Absolutely, I'm always happy to give honest feedback and I always appreciate the work you all put in. I'll try to tweak my searches for now and I'm glad I may have brought a bug to your attention, happy Easter to you all! PS: The timeout was really bad, I had a prompt to re-captcha at least 6 times typing the main message.\n"}]}
Edited 3/30/2024, 5:09:18 AM