Help putting my Sideboard into the Main deck for Uro Ramp?

{"ops":[{"insert":"I think I have made a solid "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath"}},{"insert":" deck, it is a lot of fun to play. It consistently produces a metric crapton of mana. However I kind of want to add the cards that are in the sideboard into the main board. I have no idea what would possibly be up for cutting. And honestly I have no clue if any other than "},{"insert":{"card-link":"It That Betrays"}},{"insert":" are worth it. "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath"}},{"insert":" breaks pairity on "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Psychic Possession"}},{"insert":", a turn one "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Utopia Sprawl"}},{"insert":" almost guarantees a turn 2 "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath"}},{"insert":" . "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Into the North"}},{"insert":" is a solid option for ramp as it gets a snow land which will help me trigger "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Field of the Dead"}},{"insert":" earlier. Here is the list.\n\nhttps://archidekt.com/decks/375252#07._Uro:_Wrath_of_the_Titans\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Are you trying to combo at all, or just produce crap tons of mana? I'm not really a combo player, so I can't offer much in terms of that. \n\nHowever I think if your plan is just to produce a ton of mana you could do without "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Venser, Shaper Savant"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Polukranos, World Eater"}},{"insert":" (there are better places to dump your mana). Those are the two that stick out most to me, seems like you have a pretty refined list though, so sorry I couldn't offer more!\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"No honestly your opinion helps a lot. Its a ramp deck, the goal is to make a crapton of mana and then use that to cast "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath"}},{"insert":" and gain advantage in the life, land and card department. Then drop a doubler and go crazy.\n\nI felt like tge deck needed some sort of i win button but I did not want to make it CEDH level, or do a worse version of the CEDH "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Isochron Scepter"}},{"insert":" lists. So I felt that "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Ominous Seas"}},{"insert":" was an OK card by itself because the floor on it is i draw some cards and make a kraken every couple of turns. But if paired with "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Greater Good"}},{"insert":" i can draw my entire library and then cast "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Thassa's Oracle"}},{"insert":" to win. Worst case I do the combo and discard eldrazi to recycle my graveyard into my library and sculpt the god hand if "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Thassa's Oracle"}},{"insert":" is stopped, exiled, or already disposed. (I can also use the eldrazi to get oracle back into my hand and repeatedly do the combo until I win.)\n\n "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Venser, Shaper Savant"}},{"insert":" was there to give me a mana dump with deadeye other than "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Acidic Slime"}},{"insert":" . Ive never been able to play with "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Polukranos, World Eater"}},{"insert":" so I always wanted to try him out. And I view him as a board clear for at least 1 player.\n\nBut you don't think "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Venser, Shaper Savant"}},{"insert":" or "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Polukranos, World Eater"}},{"insert":" are worth it?\n"}]}
Edited 8/29/2020, 2:01:57 AM