Issue with being regularly signed out

lizrev avatarlizrev 34 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hi all, not sure if this has been posted before but I thought I'd mention it.\n\nI use Archidect between multiple different devices (home desktop, laptop, and mobile phone regularly) and I find that I usually need to sign back in especially whenever I switch to another device. For example, I might use Archidect on my phone one day, then the next open it up on my laptop and find I've been signed out and need to sign back in; whereupon I might use it again on my phone later that day and find I've been signed out and will need to sign back in. It's not a major problem, the info usually autofills correctly and it's only a couple clicks before I'm back in, but it is somewhat disruptive to my experience using the service. \n\nIf anyone else has had this issue, or knows how to resolve it, let me know! \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Best guess is that cookies are getting cleared reguarlly for whatever reason. \n\nDo you use an adblocker, or other security focused extensions that might be clearing your cookies on your behalf?\n"}]}