"Secret Lair Commander Deck: Raining Cats and Dogs" Sol Ring (And all double sided cards from this lair)

Kruikoin avatarKruikoin 32 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hey so I have a Yoshimaru deck that I truly love and like to keep up with the list with precise editions/arts of the cards. I noticed today when I swapped to the Sol Ring from the \"Secret Lair Commander Deck: Raining Cats and Dogs\" Sol Ring that I could only have the Cat art visible which of course is not my preferred side of the card. I know this is a super minor issue but is there any chance this can get split up or maybe adjusted so it can be flipped? Also apologies if this is the incorrect place to ask or if it has been asked before, I tried searching but either my internet is acting up or the website is and I could not locate anything\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"No apologies necessary, this is totally the place to ask. \n\nUnfortunately, due to the way scryfall entered this card data, there's no easy way to reconcile that with how we store our card data. I'm not saying we'll "},{"attributes":{"italic":true},"insert":"never "},{"insert":"try to fix this, but it's extremely low on my priority list since from what I have looked into for this, there really doesn't seem to be any reasonable way to match what scryfall is doing on the Archidekt side of things. \n\nSorry for the disappointing news. \n"}]}