Disabled margins error? With new layout?

Tepp avatarTepp 27 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hi, \n\nI was trying to find the \"control my stacks\" option in what looks like a new layout (?) but ended up pressing the \"disable margins\" button by mistake. Now I cannot access that deck without the page freezing or lagging so bad where I'm unable to modify my deck for several minutes after entering the deck-page... And when it doesn't lag the number of columns makes it hopeless to drag and drop cards from categories to maybeboard/sideboard. How do I undo this? \n\nI'm on a laptop with a small screen (there was a pop-up mentioning something about screen-size).\n\nAlso, I cannot find the \"control my stacks\" option anymore... \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Someone said that this happened to them earlier but after clearing their cache it stopped and they couldn't reproduce it. \n\nTo fix this, click the icon immediately left of your URL bar, and choose clear cookies and site data. From there follow the steps to clear your cache and you should be good to go. \n\nWhat browser are you using btw? I've tried to reproduce this without any luck so far, but any information would be helpful. \n"}]}
Tepp avatarTepp 26 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"Hi, \nThank you! Clearing cache worked and now I'm unable to reproduce it.. Forgot to mention I'm using Google Chrome. \n\nBut do you know where I find the \"control my stacks\" option?\n"}]}