New layout > Stacks View | Interacting with card quantity controls disables hover-over animation

lonelymaw avatarlonelymaw 26 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"Description"},{"attributes":{"header":2},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nGIVEN I have edit permissions to a deck"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"AND I am viewing the deck in Stacks View"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"WHEN I interact with a card quantity, such as adding or removing a card"},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"THEN the animation that normally activates when hovering over another card in the same stack does not activate, until focus has changed (e.g., by clicking empty space in the page)."},{"attributes":{"list":"bullet"},"insert":"\n"},{"attributes":{"header":2},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"Expected behavior"},{"attributes":{"header":2},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\nThe hover-over animation should always activate when hovering over a card in a stack.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Oh good catch.\n\nI'll be fixed in 15 minutes or so.\n\nThanks for the heads up\n"}]}