Category Templates and Saving Decks (New User)

Uryx avatarUryx 26 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"When I try to create category templates in my account settings, it takes me to the \"Create Category\" menu, rather than anything related to templates. Further, I am not seeing the save icon where it should be in the deck builder. How should I proceed?\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I think you might be confused as to what category templates are.\n\nCategory templates allow users to pre create cateogries that they can then add to cards once into the deck builder proper. So when the category template settings in account settings opens the category creation menu, that's correct.\n\nBasically you can think of it like this. \n\nIf you know that you'll want a category called \"Ramp\" in every deck you ever make, you can create a \"Ramp\" category template, then add it to your deck via that deck's settings.\n\nDoing it with templates prevents you from having to create the category for every new deck. With templates you just add the templates you want to the deck, and you're good to go.\n\nDoes that help at all? \n"}]}
Uryx avatarUryx 26 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"Yes, it does. Thank you very much.\n"}]}