Azusa fans, where ya at?

Skillville avatarSkillville 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I have 17 decks and this is the one that \"I can never make perfect.\" Does anyone else have their \"baby\" they can't ever seem to get right or you just are driven to make perfect? Let's hear some thoughts: https://archidekt.com/decks/710944#Flex \n"}]}
Cuttlerilla avatarCuttlerilla 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Not sure if you're asking about your deck or other's impossible children, so I'll answer both. Not really a massive lands player, but when I did play I found "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Animist's Awakening"}},{"insert":" to be a really undervalued card. 20 spells is enough to feed Mastery, and you have enough nonland ramp too that I can see it being kinda likely you can hit X>30 regularly, or even the potential to just empty your deck and get the game-winning number of landfall triggers. My pet deck is God tribal. Balancing the devotion to devotee ratio is a near impossible feat, I can tell you\n"}]}
Edited 9/8/2020, 7:43:28 PM
Skillville avatarSkillville 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Ah yes, I forgot about that card. I'll have to play with it, but then if I found a spot for that I would probably run Genesis Wave instead because it will hit lands and other perms. \n"}]}