Aggro not competitive?

{"ops":[{"insert":"Ok I understand there's Najeela, but she already has combos to trigger her infinitely.\n\nI was wondering that if people keep talking about all the hulk decks, boonweaver, or Pod, as competitive. I was wondering why not aggro?\n\nAnd I'm talking like simple beat face fast aggro. Cause if it's just combo decks as competitive, than the scene isn't what it's all hyped up to be\n"}]}
whirlpool avatarwhirlpool 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I don't play cedh, but from  what I understand there are two competitive aggro decks:\n1."},{"insert":{"card-link":"Yuriko, the Tiger's Shadow"}},{"insert":": you manipulate the top of your deck to have really high mana costs, attack with ninjas......\n2."},{"insert":{"card-link":"Edric, Spymaster of Trest"}},{"insert":":attack with evasive creatures, draw cards, play more creatures, chain extra turn spells.....\n\nhope this helps\n"}]}
Edited 10/13/2020, 1:41:51 AM
{"ops":[{"insert":"Heres my thing though, they involve blue, like an Aggro Red deck. Like in modern and in legacy, legacy has burn, and so does modern, but than again they are at 20 life, but theres so many way's to hit 21 life with edh commanders.\n\nCause I know Edric Extra turns. And Yuriko Top tutors\n"}]}
Edited 10/13/2020, 1:58:50 AM