I’m addicted to sacrifice and I need more decks. Help?

Ubbychubbs avatarUbbychubbs 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I have a Teysa, Athreos (the old one), Elenda, Slimefoot\nI have a problem that needs to be stopped but I can’t. I want to build another sac deck. Any suggestions?\n"}]}
Shobolator avatarShobolator 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"Most of my decks are sacrifice oriented so you can take a peek, maybe get some new ideeas. Also i have a Teysa as well so you could compare lists.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Thank you!\n"}]}
whirlpool avatarwhirlpool 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":{"card-link":"Sek'Kuar, Deathkeeper"}},{"insert":"  gives you  double the ammount of creatures to sac\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"That looks fun. Thanks!\n\n"}]}
Nardolphin avatarNardolphin 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I have quite a few sac oriented decks. Here is a good one https://archidekt.com/decks/837665#Thrull \n"}]}
Edited 11/4/2020, 4:56:15 PM
Chaos13 avatarChaos13 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":{"card-link":"Feldon of the Third Path"}},{"insert":" is a fun sac commander,, but I run "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Meren of Clan Nel Toth"}},{"insert":" as my super oppressive grave deck. "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Karador, Ghost Chieftain"}},{"insert":" , is really good can almost always be cast for 3 or 4 mana with good sac engines then can directly use grave making it your second hand. \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Feldon looks fun. It will be a challenge to make a mono red sac deck (without goblins because then it will become gobo tribal). I’ll try it!\n"}]}
Feared avatarFeared 3 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"what do you want? I think my tana and tymna deck is really strong because you get to use all the aristocrats cards and 4 color makes it really consistent but its hella expenseive\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"attributes":{"bold":true},"insert":"Korvold"},{"insert":". Enough said. I didn't truly appreciate sac related decks even after making Elenda, until I built a fringe Korvold for my playgroup (could be built so much stronger, but I avoided infinite combos). The draw gets absolutely absurd, and Korvold can easily commander kill the the turn after he comes out. His synergy with Phyrexian Altar and Endrek Sahr means you play your deck and eventually start gaining a surplus of mana through Pitiless Plunderer. But that's just my purposefully janky playstyle so i don't get banned from my playgroup. He's a ton of fun and I highly recommend him. Feel free to check out my list if it suits your fancy.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I finished a korvold deck about 5 hours before seeing this lol he is insane\n"}]}