Could promos not be set to the default?

{"ops":[{"insert":"Love this deckbuilder site, definitely my favourite out there. One complaint though - for newer sets, the default card added is always the promo. For example, if I want to add Treasure Map to my deck, the timestamped one is the default instead of the regular nonfoil. Would it be possible to make the promo sets not take priority? Thanks for all your hard work.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"I think you're talking about when you're using the edit button right? We've heard a bunch of feedback for something like this, whether it be selecting the cheapest version of a card, the newest, etc. We're currently planning reworking that view because a ton of people have requested touchups to it and we think it's about time that view gets a little TLC. \n\nI'll make sure this post gets added to the list of stuff to discuss when making that view better 👍👍\n\nThanks for the post! We always love to hear feedback.\n"}]}
ondrishko avatarondrishko 5 years
{"ops":[{"insert":"I tried to simulate it, but for god's sake all options returned basic versions :D I think it's actually the other way - when adding through hamburger menu in top left (search - if you have stacked all versions of a card and from \"played together\"). Played together however return promos a lot.\n"}]}